9 Ways To Improve iOS 7′s Battery Life
While some of the new features are fabulous, and others are making us crazy, there’s one thing we can all agree on: iOS 7 is not helping our battery life. So here are a few tips to help you out.
1) Change Your Spotlight Settings ~ Go to Settings, General then Spotlight search. From there you can choose what you want to index and search.
2) Turn Off AirDrop When Possible ~ Allows you to quickly and easily share files with your friends’ iPhones. To turn it off, go to your control center by pushing up from the bottom of any screen. From there you can disable AirDrop until you want to use it.
3) Turn Your Brightness Down ~ Change your screen’s brightness from the Control Center. Just pull up from the bottom of any screen.
4) Turn Off Parallax ~ Makes everything look a little bit 3D and makes your background move around behind your apps. To turn it off, go to Settings, General, then Accessibility, then Reduce Motion. Turn Reduce Motion on to stop the parallax effect.
5) Turn Off Bluetooth And WiFi ~ You can turn these on and off in the Control Center.
6) Disable Auto Downloads ~ To stop this and just update your apps and music manually, go to Settings, iTunes & App Store, and scroll to Automatic Downloads.
7) Turn Off Frequent Locations ~ Go to Settings, Privacy, then Location Services. There, scroll all the way to the bottom and hit System Services. There you can also turn off Location Based iAds (ads from Apple based on your frequent locations). Then go to Frequent Locations and turn that off, too.
8) Say Goodbye To Siri ~ To do so, go to Settings, General then Siri. Tap Siri and you can turn her off.
9) Don’t Use A Moving Background ~ To change your iPhone’s wallpaper, just go to Settings, then Wallpapers & Brightness.
Original content found HERE
For an Iphone service provider in your area check out localsolution.com